Our Eight Week Career Coaching Program Includes:
- Academic Portfolio Review
- Exploration of a Student’s Values and Goals
- Career Interest Assessment and Profiling
- Guided Career Exploration Current Job Market Prospecting Using –Active- Job Listings
- Creation and Mapping of Three Career Ladders from Intern to Their Chosen Profession
Your Child’s Path
When it comes time to research possible career paths, students are often asked “What do you want to be when you grow up” but have they ever been asked “who” they want to be when they grow up?
Values and Goals
Answering a question like that requires a deep understanding of a student’s values and goals, which are difficult to explore and solidify when they’re busy staying on top of their studies, extracurricular activities, and chores.
Your Child’s Plan
The most successful adults planed their education and career choices well in advance. And as we know, research and planning are learned skills, but they aren’t necessarily taught in traditional academic environments.
Your Child’s Insight
The goal of our career coaching program is to help students answer those tough questions, and to explore the possibilities of their future career paths. After all, we want to encourage students to make time to do the research and plan their future so they can reach their full potential.